Complete France Forum

Baby milk??

keith dc

Hi.
I'm hoping someone can help me with this...
We are moving to Brittany in a few weeks time and I'm wondering if it's best to bring over my son's usual baby milk or if there's something eqiuvalent over there?
He's currently on SMA White and I know that's not available over there, but I've heard that Aptimil or Milumil is. Does anyone know if this is true or what's the best sort of milk to give a "hungrier baby". If it is avavilable, does anyone know what sort of price it is?

Thanks in advance.

Keith

My daughter is on a soya-based infant formula, Infasoy, made by Cow & Gate UK. I wanted to know if it was available in France so called the customer services tel.no. (on tin) and they were very helpful. They looked into it and called me back with the name it is sold under in France (Nutrilonsoja 1st age by Nutricia). I have yet to check out if my local L'Eclerc has it but on speaking to friends they said they have seen that make in the supermarket. They advised that for my particular formula I may have to go to the pharmacy. Whatever, it looks promising. I know you are after SMA so it might be worth calling them.

Hope this helps.

Archived