Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Child Benefit - E106


Recommended Posts

  • 7 months later...
You have to go to the CPAM and ask them for the details. It takes a long time as they have to contact Newcastle and you do not get anything for one child. You may also have to produce more than an E106 like a Carte de Sjour for example to proove your residence in France and that you have definately finished with the UK - I had to and that was over seven years ago now.
If you have notified the UK that you have moved to France they will have stopped your UK payments from the date you left so if you are lucky enough to qualify in France you should get that back dated to your last UK payment. For the August school payout, you have to submit your income details to URSSAF/CAF to see whether you will be entitled to it.The forms are normally sent out about March time.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...