Complete France Forum

ASPIVENIN and stings

Iceni

As someone who reacts to bites and stings badly and who used to avoid them by hibernating in the 'nasty' season I have grown up and even worked around wasps yesterday (who are my all time hate). Well on going to get water out of the butt I put my arm on an ant - and boy do they bite/sting. OK, time to try my toy which I have had for ages but luckily never needed to use Aspivenin - it is like a reverse syringe and it took the poison and the pain out very quickly. I have a red ring round the bite and a small white blister.

It is made in France and I got mine in the UK. I gather they use it in the Amazon for all sorts of nasties and it is well tested. The green box is very light and it is easy to pack into a bag or rucksack if you are walking. It deals with anything that bites or stings from ants to snakes. I find it a bit useless for mozzie bites as you need to use it quite quickly and I do not react to them for about 24 hours - but boy do I react after that.

It is a one time purchase as the whole thing is reusable. Hope that this helps someone.

Di

Archived