Jump to content
Complete France Forum

What paperwork for doctors


Recommended Posts

I have registered myself and family with the CRAM at Saumur and also now CPAM at Angers. I need to make a visit to the doctors but have no paperwork to present him/her with. We have E106 cover for two years. Should I have a carte vitale or some similar proof of registration? If yes how long does said paperwork take to come through. I have now a social security no to offer.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

YOu dont need anything for the doctor, you just pay him and then he gives you a Feuille de soins which you send off to the Securite Social and they will reimburce you.

A carte vitale you use in Phamacies etc although some doctors are beginning to use them.

But you dont need anything normally.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...