Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Travel insurance for the UK


Recommended Posts

I am travelling back to the UK soon with my 2 small children for a holiday. I am with the URSSAF, the kids are with the MSA under my husband's regime (he isn't coming with us).

Do I need an E111?

WHere can I find reasonable travel insurance - all the British ones on the internet say you have to be a UK resident, are the usual French high street insurance companies a good deal?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think you might find
useful - it isn't all relevant but someone had to pay for healthcare in the absence of an E111 even though they say on them that they are unnecessary in the uk.
Sounds French to me.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...