Complete France Forum

Top-up for health cover

suein56

Hi Logan, you sound as if you have had a bucket of fun with your CPAM. Ours here in Carcassonne are very good and helpful. For once I am being serious.If/when we get stuck for understanding anything they will bring in an English speaker to help. I can here some say that we should learn the language, we are, but it comes slowly to me sometimes.

[quote user="Jonzjob"]Hi Logan, you sound as if you have had a bucket of fun with your CPAM. Ours here in Carcassonne are very good and helpful. For once I am being serious.If/when we get stuck for understanding anything they will bring in an English speaker to help. I can here some say that we should learn the language, we are, but it comes slowly to me sometimes.[/quote]

I must try and remember France IS slowly changing. My problem is my memory and experience is very long. The scars delivered at the hands of old and knarled functionaires in the late seventies still remain. France has moved on a little. Perhaps next year with a concensus for political change we will see further changes in France. There is still a long way to go as I have often written on these forums. Lets remain optimistic.[:D] 

Archived