Complete France Forum

TWINKLE: New RLS Treatmen

PossumGirl

Just found this while browsing through the Unanswered section - thanks PossumGirl, that's very kind of you to think of us.  We'll read through the atrticle and when I have a little more time I'll do an update on the other thread about how things are going. 

We seem to have found something that is helping - it's not a drug and it's nothing herbal either.  Fingers (and legs) crossed!!![:)]

Thanks PossumGirl - just read the article.  We've already been down the dopamine road and these drugs just don't agree with him - they made him very jittery.

After reading about the new side effects I'm glad that he doesn't take dopamine - as he's just discovered poker! 

• 5 months later...

Thought I'd bump this thread back up to the top.  Thank you for the advice already passed on, reading through the thread I realised that there are some good people missing from the forum[:(]

We are still no more nearer in finding a solution for OH.  He's going to call the hospital in Rangueil,  Toulouse where they apparently study peoples disrupted sleeping patterns.

Someone sent me this amazing video

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=2bBMKtRm898

It really is true that RLS has some awful 'knock on' effects[:(]

Archived