Complete France Forum

Bill from Centre d'Anatomo-Cyto-Pathologie

mint

Have received a bill from the above organisation and, of course, will pay it.  I understand that I have to claim the money back from CPAM.  I have examined said bill quite closely and cannot find our CPAM number on it.

My question, therefore, is do I claim by sending a copy of our attestion?  In other words, how do they know it's us claiming?

I have posted on another thread about getting a nurse to remove my stitches after the removal of the cyst which is now obviously the "thing" that is the subject of this bill.  The bill does mention the surgeon who did the deed and the date of receipt of cyst (ugh........!).  Would that information be sufficient to "identify" me in the system?

It's by no means a large bill but, whilst I still can, I'd like to claim the cost from CPAM and from my top-up insurance.

PS.  Feel very guilty posting this as I know so many are worried still about their entitlement to French healthcare.  Please forgive me, you guys who are affected.  We are by no means well-off ourselves and are therefore counting the pennies (or should that be centimes?)

Gardian

If I have understood correctly the 2 replies before yours, I have to wait for the form to be sent to me.  All I got was the bill, explaining how to pay the bill and one of those tear-off slips.

Have sent off cheque today and will expect to get the form.

Thanks for the input.

Archived