Complete France Forum

CPAM deficit for refunds

tuppence

I have recently been going through my statements from CPAM and also my mutuelle and notice that there seems to be a deficit on the side of CPAM. I am not getting the full 70% refund from the CPAM, but I am getting the 30% from the mutuelle. I wonder if anyone can make head or tails from the note that appeared on one of my statements. I have tried a translation software but it comes out a bit askew, and my French is not too good with legalese or stuff from the authorities. This is what I received:-

Pour les prestations figurant ci-après vous n'avez pas réglé directement votre professionnel, les participations forfaitaires ou les franchises n'ont donc pas été payées. C'est pourquoi elles sont prélevées de manière différée sur ce remboursement

And this is how it translated:-

For benefits appearing below you did not regulate your professional directly, inclusive participations or franknesses were not therefore paid. That's why one take a sample of them of a way postponed on this refund.

Any help welcome

tuppence

Pour les prestations figurant ci-après vous n'avez pas réglé

directement votre professionnel, les participations forfaitaires ou les

franchises n'ont donc pas été payées. C'est pourquoi elles sont

prélevées de manière différée sur ce remboursement

As you did not pay your health professional directly, the forfeits or compulsory contributions could not be deducted from the reimbursement. They will be deducted later from another transaction.

I assume money did not change hands and the payment was done via your carte vitale. Therefore, your CPAM was not able to deduct the compulsory €0.50 forfeit nor the contributory €1. They will be deducted from a future transaction.

Archived