Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Recovery of Health Charges


Recommended Posts

Dear All,

I understand that, if you are over the age of 65 (60 for ladies) then you can recover the difference in the cost of medications, doctor etc. from the UK health service that is not paid by CPAM.

Is this so?

If it is, how does one proceed and what evidence is needed to be provided?

May I thank you in anticipation of your kind attention.

Malcolm Hipple

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry, Bikboks, but afaik (and I know a reasonable amount on this subject) this is not the case.  If you are entitled to be in the state system, you get what a French citizen is entitled to and that is it.  The best way to ensure that the balance is paid for is to get top up insurance.

For more detailed info', do feel free to visit our website (below).[:)]

(Post edited)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...