Complete France Forum

AMELI.FR

maude

How does one access or obtain a pin number for this site.Phoned English speaking CPAM line last week.Very pleasant sounding lady,took our phonr number and said she would speak with CPAM.Nothing heard since.We already have an ongoing query re our registered doctor.seems like they havent received our earlier papers so we have only been getting 30% rebursement for doctors visit.been using same doctor since 2002,but CPAM will only accept the lst 6 months of having a registerd doctor.Could these be connected? Maude

If you go onto the ameli.fr website click on  "vous êtes assuré" then "accedez à mon compte". Click on "Vous n'avez pas un compte Ameli. Commandez un code provisoire"

You will then be given a menu to complete.  Where it asks for your name put only your surname (no other names) use capitals.  When you complete the application you will be sent a provisional code by post.  It takes about a week or so.

The code is valid for 15 days.  The first time you use it you will be prompted to create your own code.   Use ONLY figures no letters.

Hope that helps.
Adblo

We've just discovered the exact same problem - all because muggins here didn't understand the phrase on our CPAM statements "hors parcours coordoné".  I queried the 30% reimbursement when we were at our local CPAM office last week and the lady checked our files and said they'd never received our "medicin traitant" forms.  I assured her we had sent them way back in 2005 and our doctor's receptionist confirmed the date we filled in the forms.  The lady at CPAM said if we filled in new forms, wrote a covering letter explaining what had happened then they would revise our records for the past 2 years and pay us back some money!  This time I took photocopies before posting and will be checking our next CPAM statement to make sure they've sorted things out.  In fairness to CPAM it was my fault for not picking up the problem sooner and the lady was most apologetic that their system means they can only go back 2 years.

A hard earned lesson!

Archived