Complete France Forum

PROMISES FROM EXCLUSIVE HEALTHCARE

hakunamatata

Has anyone taken the advice of EH and gone to Optical Center for glasses?

EH are promising "advantageous terms" especially for their clients but strangely Optical Center no nothing about it!!!

I am trying to get an answer from EH but they just do not reply to emails. Not what I call good customer service.

• 3 weeks later...
We gave up with Exclusive Healthcare / Ascore at the end of 2008.  Went over to a company called Abela.  We have now received our second Tiers Payant for 2010 from Exclusive / Ascore, I wish they had been as efficient when we were insured by them, our Tiers Payant did not turn up one year and when I rang to enquire they got quite shirty saying that it had been sent out.  Yes, it had been sent out but to someone of the same name who lived in Normandy!!

Suey

• 4 months later...
Just thought you should know that this problem still exists with Exclusive, sadly I am too old now to change companies, The matter has been passed to their top man but still I have heard nothing and Exclusive are still advertising their "advantageous" terms for people buying glasses at certain stores. I was told it would mean a 10% reductioin on the bill and I am determined to hold out for that even if it is only around 30 Euros. They say my file has been discussed at two director's meetings and has now gone to the President - what a farce.

I wish I knew. They are still advertising the benefits see this link

http://www.frenchentree.com/fe-health/documents/Glasses_Web&Email.pdf

I went to the Optical Centre, where I got excellent service but they knew nothing of the special discount offered by Exclusive. I was advised by EH that it should have meant a 10% reduction on presentation of my Mutuelle certificate. No such luck

That is the story in a nutshell.

Archived