Complete France Forum

Complan

Bikboks

I must admit I had to Google it too to find out what it is.

I'm a bit intrigued that the same product can help you gain weight and lose weight...........

I was also staggered at the amount of postage wanted by online sellers.  Could the OP get someone to buy a load in say Boots and post it out?

[quote user="Pierre ZFP"]

I'm a bit intrigued that the same product can help you gain weight and lose weight...........

[/quote]

I've known Complan for over 30 years.  My father was prescribed it to loose weight (replace one meal with complan which gives you all the nutrients you need), but to gain weight (or in convalescence) have a mugful as well as a meal.  When I was a student and leaving home very early in the morning I used to have complan as well as small quick breakfast to keep me going - those were the days, loads of lectures and no breaks!

I must admit I did bring some back from the UK on my last trip and used it only this week after tummy upset, to get me eating again.

And I've been known to have some late evening when in London after a "so-called" drinks and nibbles do when there were really not enough nibbles, but it was too late to eat when you got home, but needed "something" but not a full meal...... brilliant stuff.

Archived