Complete France Forum

change of mutuelle

mogs

On 01 May we started with a different mutuelle.

Today we received a letter from them which appears to be saying that they won't be able to reimburse us any frais until our old mutuelle (Allianz) has cancelled us as we seem to still be in the old company's "files". Is this usual? Both letters are confusing as we no longer show online on our account with Allianz as having health insurance and we've been reimbursed the sum they took to pay the new year's premium.

Also should we inform our CPAM that our mutuelle has changed?

[quote user="mogs"]

Also should we inform our CPAM that our mutuelle has changed?[/quote]

You don't say which mutuelle you have moved to but, normally, it can take a while for all the tentacles of the old mutuelle to work their way out of the system. Allianz are well known for dragging things out a bit.

Your new mutuelle should have informed CPAM of the transfer but it pays to be safe so it might be a good idea to check anyway.

When we changed from Allianz to Groupama the latter took charge of all the details, we had nothing to do - except double check the direct debit for Allianz was cancelled.

Sue

>On 01 May we started with a different mutuelle.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought that you could only change at the end of December. That's what we've done in the past.

I would tell CPAM and anyone like your local pharmacy where you don't pay upfront..

Steve

Hopefully it's sorted. I went into our local Allianz, they made a phone call and confirmed it will be around 15 days for the teletransmission to change.

Our contract expired on 30 April with Allianz, even though we followed the correct procedure they still took the virement in May for the higher amount of the new contract.

You really have to watch these b*****s!

Archived