Complete France Forum

AOL un-subscribe

[quote]Hi, can anyone please advise me on how to un subscibe to AOL, I have searched the website but can find no iformation, not even a postal address, any help much appreciated Chris[/quote]

Tell your Bank or Credit Card Company to stop payment and AOL should cut you off.

Other than fraud cases, it is virtually impossible to stop Credit Card "Dirct Debits" simply by instructing the Card Company. They will continue accepting debits, in some cases even if you close the card account. You need to tell AOL that you wish to be rid of them. If its French AOL, they may well like many other french ISPs have you tied in to a rolling twelve month contract, which will entail registered letters a set period before the end of the contact.

Despite Time's oh so true comment, the UK site does give instructions at the foot of their home page, under Contact Us; which for those privy to the Black Arts involves the use of the Keyword Unsubscribe, and probably a few daggers and funny handshakes as well. I guess the french site may be the similar with the addition of a few recorded delivery letters.......

Despite Time's oh so true comment, the UK site does give instructions at the foot of their home page, under Contact Us; which for those privy to the Black Arts involves the use of the Keyword Unsubscribe, and probably a few daggers and funny handshakes as well. I guess the french site may be the similar with the addition of a few recorded delivery letters.......

[quote]Despite Time's oh so true comment, the UK site does give instructions at the foot of their home page, under Contact Us; which for those privy to the Black Arts involves the use of the Keyword Unsubscr...[/quote]

Thanks for the advice but I cant find anything under keyword, do you have a postal address for aol.france, I have read several letters with advice to dump AOL but nobody seems to know how to go about it

Archived