Complete France Forum

Imbecile Scammers

Like many I receive over 100 scams and junk emails a day, and mostly they are just filtered out. Today, however, I looked at one - how's this for numeracy:

"You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$2,500,000.00 (Two million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) ...from a total cash prize of US $ 25 Million dollars, shared amongst the first Fifty (10) lucky winners in this category."

Hi Dick

What a small world it is, we are also ecstatic having also won a share of this prize.

What a truly remarkable coincidence it is that 2 people who are members of the same forum and living in France have both managed to win $2,500,000.

Anyway can't waste time chatting, must finalise the plans for the world cruise, clean out the garage - the Ferrari arrives tomorrow and have still got to decide which of the local chateau we will be making an offer on.

Jongleur

.............the Ferrari arrives tomorrow and have still got to decide which of the local chateau we will be making an offer on.

You haven't bought Bogound's car and country pad  have you ? See if Boggie will throw in the 4x4 as well

Oh, if Dick is giving me a wide berth on the subject of a coupla bob could I ask you if............?

[quote].............the Ferrari arrives tomorrow and have still got to decide which of the local chateau we will be making an offer on. You haven't bought Bogound's car and country pad have you ? See if B...[/quote]

Now's here's a funny thing Miki. I used to go to school with someone running the lottery scam from Holland!

Small world eh?

The Chateau went a long time ago because you just can't get the staff like you use to. (You have to use money to pay them now and not just give them a hare or two) Life's a bugger at times!

Archived