Complete France Forum

Credit on my Orange FR pay-as-you-go

Please can anyone tell me how I check how much credit I have left on my mobile. I'm on Orange France pay-as-you-go. I was under the impression that the credit, 20 euros (havn't found the euro button yet), would only last for 3 weeks and then I had several messages telling me to go into France Telecom with some form of identity before the 3 weeks were up? I went in, showed my driving licence, still using the phone 3 daze after the deadline and now totally confused?! 

Is there a time limit and what buttons do I press to find out the remaining credit please  .

John.

• 1 month later...

I think that I must have found the equivilent of the old trick of 'the never ending bottle of Guiness' cause I am still using the same credit that I had at the beginning of this post! I have sent ant number of texts to the U.K. and Cyprus, so I aint arguing . Not used it to phone much though. The only one I used to phone on my mobile was Frances, my much better 3/4 and when I go out now it's usually us and I can talk directly,much nicer idea.

John. (wiv the lovely wife!)

Archived