Complete France Forum

Getting the BBC in Toulouse...

Hi

Sorry to be a pain, Only just found this site... I'm considering getting a satalite system installed. to get the BBC and free to air channels... I wondered if anyone had any advise on how to go about this?? Cheapest Option good installers etc... I'm not too technically minded so I imagine it will be cheaper to get someone to install it. Also will these french satalite systems work?  I need my fix of match of the day...and my son would love to be able to watch the cbeebies!!

Thanks for all your help and sorry if this kind of information has been asked before

[quote]>Er ...... not registered! >I thought that the forum had moved on from recommendations for unregistered workers? 1. Who cares 2. How are you so sure? 3. Would also recommend[/quote]

1. Who cares

You should for a start. Why have you bothered to register and put something into the French system? I take it you are happy for unregistered competitors to undercut you because they dont have the high social charges?

2. How are you so sure?

www.cofacerating.fr

3. Would also recommend

OK, so he's good. All the more reason to register and contribute to the system that he has adopted.

We like to think that users of this forum are sensible, well-informed people who either know about registered/unregistered tradesmen or can read the FAQs http://forums.livingfrance.com/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=4&MessageID=4196.

As such we expect people to be able to make up their own minds who they use, given the information that is contained on this site.

The FAQs also contain a lot of information about satellite TV.

Archived