Complete France Forum

Quality French broadband for Apple and PC

Just before Christmas we signed up with Zen broadband in the UK. I choose Zen for the following reasons. You have to buy your own wireless router, line splitters etc so you can choose the quality and product you want: they support both Apple and PC, (this was not the case with either the UK AOL or Wanadoo who thought I would be impressed with their soluction of running the Apple laptop through a cable connection, and the PC wireless): When I phoned Zen I actually spoke to a human being, when they could not answer my question said they would get their supervisor to call be back, every question I have asked them has been answered from their own knowlege not by following a question and answer dialoge sheet; and finally you are not obliged to sign up for a minimum of one year. Can anyone recommend a similar service in France.

Thanks

Diana

I was with Zen in the UK before we moved. I signed up with wanadoo , service only, as it was convenient, although not as good terms as Zen. I bought all my UK gear with me, plugged it in and it worked first time after changing the ident info! So far service has been excellent at 1024.

MikeW

Archived