Complete France Forum

NOos - Very very confusing..!

I think all cable TV companies are pretty much the same all over the world!

I rememeber COMTEL in the UK ... then NTL - all ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE and capable of******ups of the highest order!

Anyway...onto "Noos"

I have had Noos for a year now and it's all gone pretty smoothly really. But now they have suddently decided to change the contracts, and things are going "less well".

I signed up to watch the English Premier League channel not so long back - before realising that in fact TPS Star always broardcasts the best shows. So I try to "unsubscribe" using the "Telescope" (channel subscriptions) service. Whilst it is posible to sign up for things... it is impossible to unsubscribe!  At the same time I changed my channel subscriptions and took up a 120 etoiles for TPS Cinema (with TPS Star), Sport+, and a music channel... fine for me.

I checked the internet site and found out that I had to change my net subscription - to a 4 MB connection (which I don't need) at an extra cost of €10 a month! Thanks!

ANYWAY...

I rang up the €0.34/minute customer services who managed to explain ;

i) There is another offer to continue at 1MB for €5 more than I am paying at the moment. Not good but better than you are offered on the site (as I said, I really don't need 4MB connection).

ii) They managed to desubscribe English premier League (I think...)

iii) Apparantly I need to make my channel selection on the intenet site as the range has totally changed - she said that despite changing my channels with telescope they won't be taken into account! (not exactly very good as it costs to dial up and use this service...!)

So off to the internet site, as directed, click on the "Mon abonnement TV" to be told ;

Vous ne disposez pas actuellement de notre offre Noostv numérique.

Vous pouvez disposer de cette offre en contactant votre Service Client au :
0 892 020 010 (0.34 €/min) de 9h à 21h sauf dimanche et jours fériés.

My bill clearly shows I have a Noostv numerique.

Noostv numérique individuel - carte n° 3304159427
Unité
HT
TVA %
TTC
 ABONNEMENTS

Pass NoosTV du 01 février 2005 au 28 février 2005

Forfait 25* du 01 février 2005 au 28 février 2005

English Premier League du 01 février 2005 au 28 février 2005

Location décodeur du 01 février 2005 au 28 février 2005

Total Noostv numérique individuel - carte n° 3304159427

30,20<