Complete France Forum

Urgent help - Eastenders!!!!

My Australian wife has gotten herself interested in watching Eastenders. We're about a year behind here in Australia (Dennis has just killed Jack Dawton). I have told her that Eastenders won't be shown in France.

I received a sharp shriek with her saying that we can't go to France to live anymore if Eastenders isn't on there. It's now my job to find out if there is satellite tv available that shows Eastenders. Can anyone over there help on this? It is probably the most important question I'll ask on this forum.

No Problem, Eastenders is shown on BBC 1 and all you need is a digital box to receive their transmissions. All BBC programmes are viewable in France without any cards. For more infomation on the subject of television try using search.

So tell your wife she can move to France.

Baz

Too Many to count if you include the subscription channels and about 30 free to air of which about 25 are free to view (sorry i am not totally sure about the subtle differences between the two categories, but in plain speak ITV 1 and 2 are free to air which means if you have the simplest of boxes - such as you might buy in France - you cannot view them.  But BBC no problems all 8? channels are free to view)

Archived