Complete France Forum

Wanadoo or not?!

Hello

We're currently with Wanadoo and although it's working perfectly well for us and doesn't seem too expensive, I was wondering if anyone would recommend another provider? 

At the moment we pay c. €25 a month for 90 hours of internet time.  The other options (when we sorted it out nearly a year ago) were €20 a month for 60 hours or €15 a month for 30 hours...  While we CAN manage on only 30 and/or 60 hours a month we prefer the freedom of knowing that there will always be plenty of time... 

Does anyone pay anything which works out cheaper than this?  We have to either cancel or renew with Wanadoo in October so I thought I'd find out some basics from people on this site first, before trawling around to find out specifics closer to the time...

Many thanks in advance, Emma-Jane

Hi Emma-Jane

If you are happy with Wanadoo have you thought about changing your option/forfeit with them? Because now they offer unlimited for 25€ a month, 75 hours for 20€ a month and 50 hours for 15€ a month. You can change your option online regularly. These are all with no contract - just pay and use.

Sue

Archived