Complete France Forum

LCD Screen

I have just bought a 19 inch lcd monitor. make Neoxeo, I'm very pleased with the picture but every time I switch it on I need to press the auto adjust to centralise the screen, it's about 25mm down and to the right, is this normal for lcd screens or should I take it back?

Many thanks in advance

My instinct would be to take it back, but I notice that they have a website (French) with FAQ's, help and suport that might cover your problem. I assume you did not have a worded manual with it, but that you had a disc with the relevant drivers. Is there a set-up guide on this as well as the user manual? If there is it might solve the problem. if you are taking it back, check the return's policy. I am not sure if the French consumer law has the same rights as being 'not fit for the purpose' . Hope this helps,

Aitch

Hi Aitch, thanks for the help, there was no software or manual with it, just connected it and it worked, I bought it from Auchan, I also have a scanner bought there and when that went wrong they gave me the money back without even looking at it so I think I will take the screen back

Archived