Complete France Forum

Wanadoo Integrales Illimite Bas Debit

Guest CFrost

I have used Wanadoo for about three years subscribing to their Integrales 100hrs Bas Debit at Euros 25.00 TTC per month.

They are offering an upgrade to Illimited for the same amount but I seem to remember years ago that the reason we went to the one hundred hours option instead of illimited was due to the fact that FT charged for phone calls to use the wanadoo illimited service.

Does anyone know if FT charge for phone calls on Wanadoo Illimited accounts.

[quote]I use them, illimite and there's no billing on FT apart from the BS standing charge that is.[/quote]

Thanks for that.

What is "BS Standing Charge"

Thanks again to Fumanzoku but I have just realised that my post may have been misinterpreted.

What I meant to ask was:-

I am thinking of upgrading to Wanadoo's 56K Dialup Illimite and want to be sure there isn't a separate charge from FT for the connection and duration each time I dial in to use the service.

The reason I'm asking this is that there used to be one and that was the reason I stayed with 100hrs.

Could you confirm that was what you meant in your reply.

[quote]The calls on Wanadoo illimite dial up and ADSL are inclusive in the fee, check that they are going to a 08 number, but you have to have a FT line which you pay for, but there are no call charges for t...[/quote]

Thanks Ron. That has put my mind at rest.

The calls on Wanadoo illimite dial up and ADSL are inclusive in the fee, check that they are going to a 08 number, but you have to have a FT line which you pay for, but there are no call charges for the internet use

If you are being charged for using an illimite service, the usual reason is because you are using the PAYG number that by definition is charged! You arrive on a payable call, but the system recognises you as a customer from your login, and lets you in. The problem is that you are being charged for the call. It is important to check that you are using the right number.

As far as ADSL is concerned there are no calls involved , and hence no call charges. You rent a permanent link that is open 24 hours a day. The only calls involved are if you take one of the dearer packages, which allow you to make and receive voice calls using the ADSL capacity.

Archived