Complete France Forum

Livebox & TV reception

I have bee looking through our livebox configuration today. This was due to the power cuts due to the lovely snowie/freezing rain weather in the Aude (came here for the bruddy sun!). While I was doing this I noticed that we are configured for the 'haunted fishtank' (TV) on it as well.

Can anyone tell me how I would need to co connect the fishtank to the livebox and what indeed I would expect to be able to watch on it? We are not avid goggleboxers and only have French terestial. From what I have seen on the livebox end I will need an Eithernet cable, but our TV, DVD or anything else in that area has nothing like an eithernet cable connector. Oh how I wish I had stayed mending mainframes [+o(]!

John.

You select which package you want , basic (7 euros per month) or add on TPS or Canal Sat. They bill you each month for your package and the decoder. You link your livebox to the decoder, your telly to the decoder and hey presto no need for a dish anymore. Unless you want to watch Sky.

I can't see that happening. About the only time the box goes on is when we want to see the Meteo... or the news. We probably spend more time at the dechet than watching the box, we got a bigish garden and after the snow and freezing rain last weekend we will be there even more!![:'(] The guy there greets us with a handshake now.....

John.

Archived