Complete France Forum

ORANGE ( Wanadoo;fr) sudden problem accessing emails

I have tried to access my emails and where my name used to be it now states ' bonjour, identifiez vous'

I click on it and something flashes up so quick that I can't read it or act on it.

I have run a diagnostic and it states it is running ok as the test email was sent to my outlook express email box ( so I can use that to send emails with my wanadoo.fr email address) but I can't get to my messages that are in my proper orange email box and I have some important ones in their that I need to get to.

Any advice please?

Sounds like there may be something wrong with Orange. Clicking on identifiez-vous should at least give you time to log on.

Which web browser are you using? (IE, Firefox, Opera etc.) The fact that you didn't automatically log on could also mean that:

a.   your browser has lost its settings

b.   you haven't saved the logon as a bookmark

c. your browser config is otherwise corrupted.

Have you tried shutting down your browser and rebooting? It may pick up the settings again. Can you try it on a different computer and see if the fault replicates?

I have the same problem. Impossible to read the message. If I go on as the main user in mail and then change user I can't get in either. I have reset the passwod for myself while logged in as the main user. Still no good. Getting irritated

I've recently assisted a colleague of mine who was experiencing similar problems.

1. Are you running 2 Firewalls? If so, get rid of one of them.

2. Are you running any McAfee software? Despite what some say, McAfee can cause more problems with regard to accessing sites especially those that are password controlled.

3. Do a search for "Cookies". Open the folders and delete all cookies appertaining to Wanadoo or Orange. Reboot and go to the Orange site and see if you can now enter your details in order to get access to your account.

Hope this helps.

Archived