Complete France Forum

script errors

Hi everyone, I seem to have a bit of a problem with 'runtime script errors' popping up all over the place since wanadoo/orange changed to 1mb[:'(] Can't find any helpful info about how to get rid!!! So here is my plee for anyone who has some idiot proof way to try and get rid, if it helps, when I de bug it has a reference zzpetit.fr??? is this a problem and should I be worried or should i just ignore it or god forbid, have to reinstall said pc[8-)] Any advice greatly appreciated as it is becoming quite a nuisance!!!!

Many thanks in advacne

Kimberly

Also, check the box directly below it "display a notification about every script error".

If, despite this you still get the errors afterwards you might have been infected by spyware/adware, in which case it would be a good idea to install and run Spybot if you don't already use this (in fact even if the errors don't return, it is still a good idea to use Spybot, or something similar).

Thanks Lee and Cathy, had a look in tools and we had two boxes for debugging, one for internet explorer and one for other, explorer was already checked, so have checked the other and hey presto, it worked[:D] Will download spybot as suggested, using mcafee for protection, but like you say, you can't be too careful!

Thanks again

kimberly

Archived