Complete France Forum

I have seen offers from Tele2 and to be honest they seem great but what is the catch.  I currently have France Telecom for telephone - 15 euors a month for line rental and orange for internet upto 8 megs for 32.90 a month.  According to a leaflet from Tele2 and their website, I can have a phone with unlimited calls to France and 31 other countries including the UK and USA (USA mobiles seem to be free too), plus upto 20 meg internet connection, plus digital TV for 30 euros a month.  Without any call charges this is 17.90 euro saving a month and I get a faster internet connection and digital TV. 

Does anybody use Tele2, are they reliable and are there hidden costs

I used Télé2 for a long while to make local calls at cheaper rate than FT. They were fine, absolutely  no probs.

I am now with Neuf broadband, including unlimited calls to landlines in France and most of Europe, so have no need for them anymore.

You may have a possible bank cost for the setting up of a DD... and calling them is free as long as you're not a customer, then you pay!! But they're all like that!

Archived