Complete France Forum

Orange / change adsl account

Last year I got an adsl connection via Orange. All works well, but I want to change my account.

I opted for 10 euro a month for 1 hour adsl per month, and 39,90 per month maximum for everything over that, figuring the house would be empty for at least half the year.

I turns out, we have been going more often and used the internet so frequently that I want to change the account for one with unlimited access and obviously a higher montly rate.

Thing is: I just spent ages on the Orange website, but cannot find a list with all possible abo's.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you.

You can change your Orange subscription on-line by clicking on Mon Compte on the Orange homepage. I can't guarantee that it will offer you what you want, but it's worth a look.

I hope you find what you want. Otherwise you can usually change your subscription by visiting your local France Telecom office.

One thing I have seen Wanadoo before is to introduce new "services/speeds" at the same price you are currently paying. this goes on for a few months then the price of what you were having drops. for example, a year ago when ADSL 1MB was 29.95€ per month they started offering 8MB at 29.95€ per month (free upgrade then pay the same monthly price, same equipment, etc.) - so why not upgrade. However, a few months later the 1MB price drops to 24.95€ per month. If you took the "free upgrade" you were now subscribed to the (now) higher priced offering.

To get the "free TV" you need to go in and subscribe to in in "Mon Compte" - and who knows what will happen to the price for those that stick without it ??

Ian

[quote user="Cjlaws"]

You can change your Orange subscription on-line by clicking on Mon Compte on the Orange homepage. I can't guarantee that it will offer you what you want, but it's worth a look.

[/quote]

That's where I started off, but I cannot find the package I had in mind.

Thanks, though.

Archived