Complete France Forum

Computer wanted!

I know of a Brit gardener, who has worked for me in the past; legitimate of course with a Siret number, who urgently needs a good working second-hand PC. His present one is suffering from a nasty fall onto a tiled floor and no longer usable. There is not much work for him at this time of the year and cannot afford to buy new, but with another working computer, he would certainly find some extra business, as he has a good web site.

If anyone reading this posting has one surplus he wishes to sell, I will arrange to pick it up and pass it on to him. He is a very hard working chap with a wife and three kids to support and his earning capacity is limited by the high taxes that he has to pay to keep in the French system

I would appreciate any kind replies! Thank you!

Thank you Pierre, but as you appear to be in Luxenbourg and I am near Ruffec in the Charente. I dont know how I posted the original message without mentioning my location.  I wouldn't mind travelling a hundred miles radius, but I think you are too far away for me!

As far as Ebay is concerned, there is a time factor involved to close any deal and then the freight charges make it a little more complicated!. Four hundred Euros was mentioned, but this is not viable owing to his limited finance. I was hoping someone had bought a new PC and the old one was languishing away in the attic gathering cobwebs! Still I will wait with fingers crossed and hope some kind person will come forward! Game on!

Archived