Complete France Forum

Wanadoo Espace/Outlook express

I have had trouble with the ADSL Wanadoo Espace software for about a year and have finally run out of patience and deleted it and now use the Windows internet connection. Works fine and does not steal my home page etc.as the Wandoo rubbish does.

However I cannot now access Outlook Express. I have tried numerous methods without success. The process of deleting the Wanadoo software has blocked Outlook. Please can anyone advise how to fix the problem.

Thanks

Outlook would not open. I have now fixed it after toiling all day, phew! The problem for anyone else who experiences this pain when you remove Wanadoo Espace is this.

The software has an identity placed in it when you install the bloody thing. The identity is for your e mail account in Outlook. If you de-install the software as I did then identity goes as well, voila! The way to fix it is to create a new identity in Outlook once the software has gone. You do not need it. This may appear simple to experts but it's taken self, hours to work out. Hours I would have preferred to have spent doing something more constructive.

Wanadoo are a complete pain, no wonder they have changed their name, but it's still the same old crap.[:'(]

Archived