Complete France Forum

Help with NRJ Mobile please

Hi.

I bought a NRJ mobile a while ago, with 2 months free credit, which only lasted one month, this is not the issue though,

The problem I have is that although I can call and text. I cannot recieve any calls.

I have taken the mobile back to where we bought it from, but thy were unable to help.

Any suggestions greatfully recieved.

Many Thanks   Sharon....[:)]

Hi Sharon,

What happens when you call your mobile?

If calls go straight to Voicemail, then you may have accidentally set your mobile to divert all incoming calls to Voicemail.  You should be able to cancel diverts through the menus – possibly within “Phone Settings” or “Call Settings” (or similar).

Some mobiles allow you to only accept calls from numbers that are in the phonebook – again check that you have not enabled this sort of function.

If nothing happens when you call your number or the caller hears a message to the effect that the number is not in use, then it likely to be a network problem with your number – you will need to speak to the network.

If you can, try the SIM card in another mobile – this should prove if the problem is being caused by the phone or if it’s a network issue.

Archived