Complete France Forum

voipe stunt

And we use it too if you mean telephone via internet - it's excellent if you make a lot of calls to the UK like I do! (or anywhere else in the world for that matter).  I use Skype. Also I have my family in the UK on it too and we have Webcams set up.  Skype to Skype is free (well included in the price of your internet) and Skype to landline is very cheap - currently 0.012p per minute.

That's the one Ernie, just downloaded the s/ware and it seems to work a treat, after having put in 10 euros credit by carte bleu. I was gong to try Skype but couldn't get on with buying mikes and stuff, this is so much eaiser cos it is thru the phone.......so far it seems too good to be true with sons all over the world, hopefully save a fortune.

Rgds Wilko

Hi Wilko,

Have been using voipstunt for a couple of years now, excellent, all outgoing calls use voip, incoming BT line.  My latest router is voip enabled so I have set my home phones to use it, and by keying in a code I can change to BT if required.  i.e. 0800 numbers which voip charge for.

Don't forget to keep an eye on your remaining 'free' days and top up to add to them.

Regards

Archived