Complete France Forum

My neuf box system is not working, no phone or internet. The only light illuminated on the neuf box is the WIFI indicator, although the system is connected to my computer by an ethernet cable. Neuf assured us the lines inside the house are ok. We checked our box on our next door neighbours system and it is ok. He is on the same France Telecom wire as us and his is working. Any thoughts?

Cheers Scotty

There have been a few similar posts the last few days.

Our system is not normal either - you can have either the phone or the internet but not both together. We have a Belkin modem. Have rung France Telecom and Orange and they say the fault is with our apparatus. At least I think that's what they said - I hate talking to them on the phone. Eddie thinks something has been damaged during a storm.

France Telecom will send an engineer but you have to pay.

Someone on here might come up with an answer.

[quote user="scotty"]

My neuf box system is not working, no phone or internet. The only light illuminated on the neuf box is the WIFI indicator, although the system is connected to my computer by an ethernet cable. Neuf assured us the lines inside the house are ok. We checked our box on our next door neighbours system and it is ok. He is on the same France Telecom wire as us and his is working. Any thoughts?

Cheers Scotty

[/quote]

Have you tried resetting the neuf box ?

have a look here for some more info

Danny

Archived