Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Taxes Foncieres


Recommended Posts

Hi - hope someone can help? I have just received my bill for the Taxes Foncieres. I can't work out where to send the cheque to - I have three different addresses:

First one on left hand side:
Centre des impots in Chateau-Gontier

Second one on the right hand side near my name and address:
Votre tresorerie:
Saint Aignan Sur Roe (my nearest village)

and finally on the Tip
Tresor Public in Nantes ..

Any ideas?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sign and date the TIP form and send it to the Nantes address. No cheque will be required. If your bank details are not on the TIP (they should be) send a RIB with it on the first occasion. There should be a couple of RIBs in your cheque book.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...