Complete France Forum

Radiospares.fr have told me today that as from March this year they stopped supplying goods to members of the general public. So where now to order electronic bits and pieces? I wanted some thermally conductive resin potting compound/adhesive. Any suggestions of on-line retailers.............JR

Thanks folks. I have a Conrad cat' but no sign of what I am looking for. Farnell in France do sell the thermally conductive epoxy resin. Someone on another forum has told me that they will not supply the general public now in France but in fact they still do. Have placed an order and await delivery................JR

PS Got a phone call yesterday am from an UPS bloke saying "I have a parcel for you and I am at your village mairie, where  are you?" Or words to that effect.

So not bad, ordered resin on-line from Farnell.fr on the second and arrived on the fifth but a 12 euro delivery charge, which did not seem quantity dependent, on goods valued at 20.46 euros not including VAT. On-line order and delivery tracking was available and was impressive in that it was updated almost as soon as the package was signed for. 

Now all I have to do is find a way of mixing a small quantity of resin and hardner without letting excessive air into the twin pack and in the right ratio. Never get through the whole pack in 90 minutes.

Archived