Complete France Forum

Re: Help needed please to access my emails!

I don't use Internet Explorer, but you could try right mouse clicking on the bar, then click on something that says allow this program or add to safe sender list.

I see from your copy of the web page you have 10 programs blocked, click on these and see if they are meant to be blocked.

It sounds as if pop-up windows are being blocked.  Your Google toolbar is blocking some (that's what that little on the toolbar is telling you).  First, why don't you try allowing pop-ups there.

If that doesn't help, you can try going into Outils/Pop-up Blocker/Pop-up Blocker settings and paste the URL into the Address of Website to Allow.  I'm sorry that I can't give you those terms in French, but I'm on a US computer.

Note: you will have to copy the URL of the website before you go into the Tools menu.  Just highlight the address (it's the stuff beginning with "http://" at the top of the screen) and go to Edit/Copy (Edition/Copier?) or press the Ctrl and c keys on your keyboard.  Then go to the Outils menu and use your Ctrl and v keys to paste the URL into the Address of Website to Allow line.

If that doesn't work, it's not a pop-up problem, and we need to look further.  Might be a cookie problem.

Archived