Complete France Forum

Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (KB936330)

For months our machine, French bought Dell Inspiron 531 with Vista in French, has being trying and failing to download Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (KB936330) almost on a daily basis. This morning it did it though I cannot see any difference in operation other than slightly faster to get going on switch on. This is an automatic update so nothing to do with me guv but what has changed, why has it done it now and what does it all mean?.........................................JR

[quote user="JohnRoss"]

For months our machine, French bought Dell Inspiron 531 with Vista in French, has being trying and failing to download Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (KB936330) almost on a daily basis. This morning it did it though I cannot see any difference in operation other than slightly faster to get going on switch on. This is an automatic update so nothing to do with me guv but what has changed, why has it done it now and what does it all mean?.........................................JR

[/quote]

if you really want to know http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc709618.aspx

Danny

Archived