Complete France Forum

Useful Addon for IE7

You're welcome JJ. I'm a Firefox man these days and it does crash recovery, and a lot more besides, but do keep us posted on how you find it.

Clair, no idea I'm afraid, I've never so much as downloaded IE7 let alone used it and neither do I mess with Beta's such as IE8.

Suck it and see [;-)]

One thing that is being a pain is that it has taken over as my prefered search engine and it doesn't find anything. Just keeps telling that the web page cannot be found!

I have tried changing the default search engine to google in the 'tools' menu, but it stays as IE7Pro Search and finds sod all! I have tried shutting IE7 down and up again and it then tells me that it has crashed and do I want to open the tabs that were open before?

Any ideas Ernie???

Not really JJ. As I said earlier I don't even use IE now. This work PC is still only IE6 but I seldom use it preferring Firefox portable which I run from a USB stick.

If it were me I suppose I'd be looking at uninstalling or doing a System Restore.

Who needs a default search engine anyway, I open Google in a new tab and search that way ?

Archived