Complete France Forum

Leclerc mobile balance

On their website, they say you can send an SMS to 950 for your balance. Would that mean you would get the reply as an SMS?

[quote]Vous pouvez connaître le crédit de votre compte E.Leclerc Mobile, à tout moment et gratuitement en France métropolitaine !

Sur votre mobile, appeler ou envoyer un SMS au 950(3) pour consulter votre solde
. http://www.leclercmobile.fr/services/info-consommation/[/quote]

Hi Clair, thanks for coming back (I had done a search previously and not found the answer).  No, you can't send a text, I've tried sending a text to 950.. (whats the (3) part mean??) and it just states "Failed".   With Orange pay as you go, its just a case of doing #123# and the balance comes on your screen.     Doing the same procedure with Leclerc using 950, I got nothing.

EDIT to say.... I've just tried putting a message of "credit?" and sent it via text to 950, 4 minutes after I've got the answer!!!  It can't be free, its cost me 39 cents!  

[quote user="flunch"]Hi Clair, thanks for coming back (I had done a search previously and not found the answer).  No, you can't send a text, I've tried sending a text to 950.. (whats the (3) part mean??) and it just states "Failed".   With Orange pay as you go, its just a case of doing #123# and the balance comes on your screen.     Doing the same procedure with Leclerc using 950, I got nothing.

EDIT to say.... I've just tried putting a message of "credit?" and sent it via text to 950, 4 minutes after I've got the answer!!!  It can't be free, its cost me 39 cents!  

[/quote]

Send a blank text.

Archived