Complete France Forum

FRANCE TELECOM ACCOUNT QUERY

I recently signed up for the France Telecom/Orange internet+TV+telephone account. All works perfectly. My phone line works, my livebox was delivered and works and when I get a TV I'll be able to set up the decoder. But I don't understand what I'm being charged.

The offer is priced at €19,90 per month TTC for the first three months, then €29,90 per month thereafter. I'm paying by direct debit. I'm receiving a bill every two months from France Telecom with a line charge of €16,00 per month. I can see factures for these on mon espace client. And I'm also being charged direct debits from FT Internet Orange (€39,92 in January and €22,90 in February).

So far I've had no joy in getting an explanation from FT. Can anyone explain what's going on?

Cat

Thanks. That explains the €22,90 as you say, but it doesn't explain the other charges from FT. However, I think I've answered my own query in the meantime. I had thought that the triple formula included a telephone line. But I think it only includes telephone via internet. I also have a conventional fixed line which was installed at the same time and I think I'm receiving a separate line charge for that. This wasn't explained to me at the time.... But caveat emptor etc

[quote user="roger888"]I'm receiving a bill every two months from France Telecom with a line charge of €16,00 per month.[/quote]

It would appear that you are also being charged for a France Telecom landline:

[quote]Abonnement principal 16 € / mois[/quote]

Archived