Jump to content
Complete France Forum

child benefit


Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
>hello ,if i move to france
>what happens about child benefit
>? is it stopped as
>soon as i leave ?,
>do they have same in

If you become resident in France and enter the state system you will receive child benefit, although you will have to provide an attestation from the UK DHSS stating that you are no longer claiming in the UK.

This is easy to obtain, and you will need to write to or phone the DHSS in the UK for the correct form to fill in.

The more children you have the better the renumeration in France.


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...