Complete France Forum

Hi

I really hope someone can help me,  I have received a letter from France Telecom informing me that I have not paid my last bill.  I have not received any bill and am desperately trying to get in touch with them to tell them but am fighting a loosing battle !   I have tried umpteen times to ring the English line which is always busy and the usual lines do not work from England.  In the end I sent a cheque with the letter but it has not been cashed and now I have received another letter.  This morning I did manage to ring a different line to a french speaking lady which I coped with for a while but then she totally lost me !  I am sure when we had the phone installed there was an english speaking person's email address to keep contact with for the installation of the phone but now when I need it it doesn't seem to be there - help !!  Annie

If the e-mail doesn't work, and you don't know any fluent French speakers yourself, you could ask an interpreter to phone them for you. It doesn't cost much - I can out you in touch with one who is sorting out similar problems with EDF, the local tax office etc. all the time. It usually only takes one phone call.

[quote user="Will"]

I can out you in touch with one who is sorting out similar problems with EDF, the local tax office etc. all the time. It usually only takes one phone call.

[/quote]

Its not your wife by any chance and how much does she charge?

[quote user="pachapapa"]

Perhaps TeleConnect could help you; they have exclusive customer relations and technical support.

I am informed by "informed" satisfied TeleConnect customers that they take over the administration of the France Telecom

subscriber relation.

[/quote]Your sniping, both here and elsewhere, is boring and infantile. If you have a point pray share it with us.

[quote user="Clair"]To think I could have charged every time I made a phone call to EDF or FT to help someone out... [:(][:(]

[/quote]

me too!

Unfortunately when you add in ASSEDIC and ANPE, if I'd have charged then I'd have to be paying cotisations by now :)

Archived