Complete France Forum

Orange ADSL cancellation

I can't get at my on-live Factures for information - summat is wrong somewhere with FT me thinks.

Has anyone got the address I need to send a Lettre d'Recommande to Orange/France Telecom a la Clair's Letter Examples so's I can formally cancel my Broadband account with them?

I don't have a livebox, nor do I have a time-length contract with Orange, I just need to send a letter telling them to stop taking money from my bank account.

I have tried searching but the noise/signal ratio is returning too many duff hits for me to find the info - altho' I am sure it's been posted here somewhere.

Cheers

Bill

The bar stewards after I dissconnected  returned live box to FT got reciept and stopped broadband with recorded delivery letter  after contract period ended  still  sent demands for money. as I had stopped the direct debit end of contract period  ..They had re instated the broadband contract for another year automatically and after writing to an empty house letter dated 25th of December 2008 ( I would love to meet the woman who signed it to ask her why she was working on Xmas day ) and got no reply put the collection of the monies I did not owe them into the hands of debt collectors  creating more hassle and threats of bank account closure by court action etc ..

Watch  them. they are terrible to deal with .

[quote user="zeltus"]I can't get at my on-live Factures for information - summat is wrong somewhere with FT me thinks.

Has anyone got the address I need to send a Lettre d'Recommande to Orange/France Telecom a la Clair's Letter Examples so's I can formally cancel my Broadband account with them?

I don't have a livebox, nor do I have a time-length contract with Orange, I just need to send a letter telling them to stop taking money from my bank account.

I have tried searching but the noise/signal ratio is returning too many duff hits for me to find the info - altho' I am sure it's been posted here somewhere.

Cheers

Bill
[/quote]

I know this is heretical, but when I wanted to cancel my FT/Orange ADSL, I just called the English-speaking number.  The service was stopped within an hour (good thing I didn't have any important emails as I promptly lost access to that email account), and after one last pro-rated charge, there were no more prelevements from my bank account.

Archived