Complete France Forum

Email problem using orange.fr

Hi - I wonder can anyone help...

A friend came to see me this morning as she is having problems with her orange.fr email.

She can get in, read mails etc. etc., but when she tries to reply or send a new email - she can enter "To" and "Subject", but she cannot type anything in the body of the email.

She logged in on my laptop and was able to send her email, so you would think it is something on her PC, but the other bit of info - her OH has his own email address on the same PC (he uses hotmail.com) and this works fine...

any ideas you wonderful computer wizards out there ??

P.S. her commune does not have ADSL so it's quite a painful experience at the best of times [:-))]

Hi - Thanks for your reply....

Still not fixed the problem, so was thinking of setting up another email address (probably hotmail or gmail).

If she needs to do this, any ideas how to automatically forward email from her orange.fr email account to her new one, so that she does not have to inform all her contacts of her new email address ??

There was something about this on BBC Click program last Sunday, but I wasn't taking a lot of notice. When I tried the BBC web site the "Click" program details are only shown via video or BBCi player and of course not available readily in France

Archived