Complete France Forum

Lost EPG info on Freesat

Anyone else lost the EPG info on Freesat today. Our Humax box put up a message this am saying that we ought to allow it to retune. Said yes and later on discovered that no programme data is being shown on the banner at the bottom when pushing the information button and when looking at guide no progamme info is displayed only the channels on the left of the screen. Don't see how the two events are connected but is anyone else having the same problem?...........................JR

Thanks Clair. I switched it to standby just now and back to boot. The message came up again and I did nothing and after several seconds it retuned itself and all was well after that. I have hesitated to do a factory reset when it has been playing up as I think I would loose all my Dr Who recordings and the wife's Thornbirds (Darling Richard) something I dare not do!...........JR

PS I am not a sad person really I just like Murray Gold's music!

PPS This site is also getting buggy as when I click on something to take me to a different page on this site like from My Forums to Active or click on post having written a message it often cannot find the page (see below) and I have to start again. Been doing this for some days! Is there a known problem. Only site it happens on!

Ce programme ne peut pas afficher la page Web.

PPPS Second star to the right Anton

[quote user="JohnRoss"] I have hesitated to do a factory reset when it has been playing up as I think I would loose all my recordings and the wife's ...[/quote]

Yes, you would lose all your recordings and settings with a factory reset.

A rescan simply refreshes and updates the list of channels.

I read on another forum that a rescan would deleted the list of planned recordings, but this has not not happened to me(yet!)

Cor you made me break into a cold sweat then Clair. I rushed into the other room and checked the schedule, all ok, Thornbirds, Thornbirds and flippin Thornbirds for days, weeks ahead, eeh yuk, still he is a good actor it must be said and his paintings are striking!...............JR

Oh no not another fan! I am surrounded by women who thinks that he is wonderful and go weak at the knees at the mere mention of his name! If he could bottle what ever he has got he would make a fortune. Have you read his book?.............................JR 

PS Got this again when I tried to post, what is going on?

Ce programme ne peut pas afficher la page Web.

Archived