Complete France Forum

Dartybox Offer

If anyone is thinking of getting a new broadband connection, or changing their broadband supplier, the current Dartybox offer may be of interest. Its available until the end of February

They will give you a 100 Euro voucher to spend in their shop , plus they will refund any cancellation fees on your existing contact (up to 100 euros)

They have a pretty good reputation, as far as ADSL suppliers go, and the cost is roughly in line with SFR and Free. IE 32.95 for ADSL and free calls.

The downside is that they don't offer an "FT free" ADSL Nu service, so you will have to continue the 16euros a month line rental, and apparently the Dartybox is mandatory.

www dartybox.fr

I had a look at these offers, their not bad but at the end of the day you end up with the same price as many other ISP's but with slightly less function. You don't get any free calls to French mobiles and only 40 countries are covered by free calls although in fairness the countries that are included will probably meet most peoples needs who use the forum. Full list of what countries are and are not inluded is HERE . I see the Caymen Islands are included, no good for me, I won't be able to call my bank manager for free with this deal.[;-)]

Archived