Complete France Forum

english estate agents in france

LAST EDITED ON 01-Sep-01 AT 11:31 PM (GMT)

LAST EDITED ON 01-Sep-01 AT 11:30PM (GMT)

May I recommend the Estate Agent listed below, Bertie Guillemot who speaks fluent English or David Ward (Malestroit) I know many British people who have been extremely happy with their services, including me.

JOSSELIN (56120)
Bretagne Proprits Services 12, rue des Trente

tel: 02.97.22.34.34
Bretagne Proprit Services 3, Faubourg Sainte Anne
tel: 02.97.75.27.95

Tel

Hi ,
I have a friend, was our agent (English) with French partner, not much she doesn`t know about s. Brittany. I cannot recomend her more highly .watlori@aol.com. We trust her so much, that we gave her power of attorney, over all our transactions.

you won`t be disapointed,

Jude

>recommend a good agent in the pontivy/josselin area.

We bought our property through Josselin Immobilier. They looked after us really well. Two Yorkshire lasses, very pleasant and efficient. Advert in each issue of "Living France". Email josslmm@wanadoo.fr

Try also Bretagne Property Services - French, but speak good English - office mentioned in this thread.

Josselin is a superb area to live!

Good luck, Philip

• 1 month later...
We are just in the throes of purchasing property near Callac. We had viewed other areas but on the off chance called into the Bretagne Immobilier at Carhaix. They have a English (sorry Scottish) lady there who is dealing with us because we can't speak the lingo yet(!) and found so far that they are very helpful. She squeezed us into her mad schedule and found our perfect property within 1 hour!

• 1 month later...

Archived