Complete France Forum

Windoze Live Mail problem?

I have been informed twice now since Saturday, by friends, that the e-mails that I have sent have been totally unreadable. They have been described as being in code? This morning I sent a single e-mail and when I checked to see that it was going along with the attachments by clicking on the 'Sync' button at the top of the page the window showed 6 e-mails going out? Is it possible that someone is 'piggybacking' my PC to send spam or other rubbish?

My OS is Windows 7 and I am using Windows Live Mail. Everything is up to date as far as I know because I have auto-update enabled. My antivirus prog is Avast and that too should be up to date.

Has anyone any idea as to what this might be?

Sad day when they dumped Outlook Express but I guess it a sales ploy to get people to buy MS Office which contains Outlook. I personally can't answer your question because I have never used the product. You might try searching the internet and see if you can get a copy of Outlook. You could try Ebay (UK) if you want to buy a copy ([;-)]) they go for around £45 plus postage for an unopened copy.

Archived