Complete France Forum

Orange Satellite

Hi.

I'm hoping someone there has experience of Orange Satellite Internet and can let me have a view as to its performance, reliability and so on.

At the moment, we have a LiveBox connected to the regular Orange land-line and it's performance is slow, very erratic and not in the least reliable. We have the two mega service but never see anything like that kind of speed, the internet phone keeps dropping out and Skype just isn't practical. I'd be very interested to hear from anyone who has Orange Satellite and who'd be willing to give it a quick review in this forum.

Thanks in advance.

I think you may not have got an answer because as far as I am aware the only Satellite service Orange offer is for TV if you ADSL speed is below 10mb. I may well be wrong and if so could somebody give a link so I can have a look.

With reference to your problems have you contacted Orange? If not and your French is not up to it try calling the English speaking helpline, I have found them rather good in the past. If you don't know their number then click on the following link.

http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/1801254/ShowPost.aspx

Hope that helps.

Archived